Saturday, December 30, 2006

Celebs planning a zealous 2007!

Download Minissha LambaIt’s time to bid adieu to 2006! It has undeniably been an eventful year for Indian cinema. B-town junta is all smiles for 2007 and heartily welcomes another spirited, funfilled year.

“I don’t know what I’ll be doing. I guess I’ll just chill out with friends,” says Minissha Lamba as she optimistically looks forward to ANAMIKA and HONEYMOON TRAVELS…her upcoming films this 2007.

View I See You Movie StillsBombshell Sophie Chaudhary feels that people stress so much on the perfect night out for New Years that they end up being disappointed and don't have fun. She hopes Arjun Rampal’s I SEE YOU that released yesterday strikes gold at the box office and her role as ‘Dilnaz’ is appreciated.

“I always like to work on New Years since I just believe in starting New Year doing what I love doing and that is working and being with my family. I will be doing an appearance in Dubai after which I will spend time with my family and friends who will all be in Dubai this year,” informs Sophie.

Download Koena Mitra WallpapersKoena Mitra will be scorching the stage with international diva Nelly Furtado on New Year’s Eve. “I’ll be grooving to all my songs (MUSAFIR, EK KHILADI EK HASINA) including my latest tracks from APNA SAPNA… So many varied artistes like Nelly, Canada based Punjabi band JOSH, A.R Rahman, Shahid and Priyanka are performing, so it’ll be great fun,” exults Koena, adding “After which I plan to party with my friends. Work wise it’s been a satisfactory year for me. But health wise I’ve not been doing well.”

View Neetu Chandra - Picture GalleryGARAM MASALA babe Neetu Chandra intends to slog harder and abide by her resolutions for once. “I want to strictly follow my New Year resolutions this year. I will work harder and follow a more disciplined lifestyle. 2006 has been a blessing and a turning point in my life since I signed Madhur Bhandarkar’s TRAFFIC SIGNAL. I am eagerly waiting for the film to release,” informs Neetu.

“I am going to be at a few work events and hope to bring in 2007 with my sister Meghana and her friends in Europe,” reveals Sushma Reddy.

Download Neha Dhupia WallpapersThe sultry Neha Dhupia will be grooving to a medley of foot tapping songs on 31st December at Country Club India Ltd. “This is the first time I’m performing for CCIL. I’ll dance on a few songs from GARAM MASALA, CHUP CHUP KE and other hit tracks. I am looking forward to spending time with the lovely audience out there,” enthuses Neha.

Source

No comments: