Wednesday, December 13, 2006

“I hope people appreciate,” says Samita Bangargi

Actress Samita Banargi has turned designer with the first soft launch of her western causals and festive wear apparel collection So Sam! Married to actor Aashish Chowdhary, the actress has starred in films like ‘Shaadi ke Laddoo’ and ‘Ramji Londonwale’.

Says the actress, "I have always loved to deign clothes and Niharika Khan of Mogra, Juhu loved my collection so much they decided to launch me itself! I have got some good response and I hope people appreciate my work in designing as well"

The range aims to be full of attitude, young and trendy with western casuals as well as festive wear for the approaching Xmas season. The actress is still open to Bollywood and is waiting what is called as the “right opportunity.” Whatever that means….

No comments: