Thursday, December 28, 2006

'I wished Jesse Metcalfe would seduce me'

http://images.photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=1529658
Just two films old, Kangana Ranaut, who walked the red carpet at the Dubai International Film Festival with Hollywood's most recognised names, is overjoyed because she got to see her teen icon Jesse Metcalfe.

Metcalfe, who plays John Rowland in the series "Desperate Housewives", was also present at the fest.
http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D20060407/2284_553626655_jesse_H171345_L.jpg

"I've had a secret crush on Jesse whose name I didn't know. But like any 19-year-old my heart would skip beats when he seduced Eva Longoria in 'Desperate Housewives'. I'd wish he'd seduce me. And, now, there he was sitting right in the row in front of me at the premiere of Emilio Estavez's new film 'Bobby'," Kangana told.

Did she try to approach Metcalfe?

"No. I didn't have the courage. But I kept staring at the back of his head rather," said Kangana.

Also walking the red carpet with Kangana on Sunday were distinguished American actors Joshua Jackson and Laurence Fishburne.

No comments: