Saturday, December 30, 2006

Muqaddar ka Sikandar

Woodstock Villa, Sikander Kher, Neha Oberoi, Saif Ali Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Shakti Kapoor, Sachin Khedekar, Boman Irani, Anupama Varma
Anupam and Kirron Kher’s son Sikandar’s debut film, ‘Woodstock Villa’ made under the banner of Sanjay Dutt and Sanjay Gupta’s White Feather Films is all set for release. Sikandar, though excited about this Hansal Mehta directorial, has no butterflies-in-the stomach anxiety. He says, “Only 10 per cent of the shooting is to be completed. I am confident of the film. It has shaped up really well. We had a blast while shooting it.”

Sikandar feels honoured to be a part of Bollywood. “I’m lucky to be a part of this exciting world. It is a fantastic time for Indian cinema. Subjects, which were untouched a while ago, are being explored. It’s a challenging time for newcomers like me.”

Sikandar is also excited about his forthcoming film, ‘Raaste’, which also stars Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham. “It is about a race between the three of us. I cannot reveal much about it now. I love my character. I’m sure working with John and Abhishek will be fun.” Sikandar concludes, “I am looking for diverse subjects and films that will give me recognition as an actor.”

No comments: