Sunday, December 24, 2006

"Saree Seems to be the Hardest Word"

Kangana Ranaut has made a premature new -year resolution.

"I'll never ever in my life wear a saree again," she vows. "I wore the apparel for the first time in my life on Thursday evening for Emran Hashmi's wedding reception. And I could've died of suffocation! I couldn't move. I was repeatedly tripping over my face, trying to balance on my feet, taking mincing steps… Never again. Even it means being unpatriotic, I won't even wear a saree for any of my films."

The saree was a last –minute brain wave. "My designer has been extra-busy these days, what with all the awards functions for which exclusive designs have to be created. When I decided to go for Emran's reception at the last minute, the designer decided to deck me up in a saree. It was the biggest mistake of my life."

Source

No comments: