Tuesday, December 26, 2006

‘Sorry Ashaji’

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2006/may/17himesh1.jpg

They say, all’s well that ends well. Musician-singer Himesh Reshammiya has just made peace with the legendary Asha Bhosle. Reshammiya shocked everyone when he said that RD Burman sang through his nose leaving the otherwise affable Bhosle fuming with rage. He recently sent an SMS to the songstress, begging forgiveness.

Admits Reshammiya, “It’s true that I did send her a message and said, ‘Sorry Ashaji if I have hurt your sentiments’. I decided to send her a personal message.”

Reshammiya says that the chapter is closed now, and that Bhosle has forgiven him. “She told me that she isn’t upset with me anymore. That comes as a breather,” he says. While Bhosle couldn't be reached, her close friend and music director, Shamir Tandon, of ‘Asha and Friends’ fame said, "She has been away in Dubai and I haven't spoken to her. I don't think Himesh said that intentionally. Even if Ashaji reacted, it was impulsively, not intentionally."

Source

No comments: