Saturday, January 6, 2007

Bipasha Basu in online game

/photo.cms?msid=1066564 Gaming seems to be the buzzword in Bollywood and our tinsel town actors seem to be quite happy playing the star in online games. The latest to join the bandwagon is Bipasha Basu, who is all set to turn on the heat on a different screen altogether. Her new avatar in a rollerblading racing game is a treat to all her fans. After sizzling on the silver screen, she is charged up to turn up the heat on gaming fanatics.

Commenting on her foray into gaming, Bipasha Basu said:"I am glad to be a part of the gaming industry, especially a game, which explores action and adventure and where I beat baddies." She further adds: "Everything that I have not done yet and would like to do are going to come out in my games, and definitely I do keep an athletic and energetic kind of image, and I am is very adventurous person and that is the main reason, why I am a part of rollerblading racing game."

However, she is not the first Bollywood star to make the changeover, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and even starlet Sameera Reddy, have their own online games.

/photo.cms?msid=1066568 An online game that’s been designed around her is great but when questioned whether she is a gaming freak or not, Bipasha averred:"Three years back, when playstations became a rage, John gifted me a playstation and I was really good at the fight game, and I would defeat the boys all the time."

After Dhoom 2's phenomenal success, the sultry siren had received a lot of compliments for her well toned look in the film. Now with the online game unveiled, her fans now can have Bips all to themselves.

No comments: