Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aamir Khan turns down Madame Tussauds


Bollywood star Aamir Khan was approached earlier in the year by Madame Tussauds in London to be the fourth Bollywood figure to be waxed on the famed celebrity museum of London.

However the star declined the offer, saying "It's not important to me. I have been approached but I am not interested. People will see my films if they want to.

Also, I can't deal with so many things, I have bandwidth only for that much. So things that don't interest me, I just let them pass. Each one has their own priorities on what interests them."

Amitabh Bachchan was the first man from the Indian film industry to have a wax statue in Tussauds, followed by the former Ms.World and star actress Aishwarya Bachchan, and then superstar Shah Rukh Khan and now next in line is Salman Khan.

No comments: