Friday, November 16, 2007

Bipasha Basu: Sexiest Asian woman in the world!


Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has been named the sexiest Asian woman in the world in 2007 by a leading London-based Asian newspaper.

Legendary Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit is the runner-up while last year's winner Priyanka Chopra is placed third by Eastern Eye newspaper.

The top ten women are - Bipasha Basu, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai, Laila Rouass, Shilpa Shetty, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Lara Dutta and Iman Ali.

Commenting on her selection, Bipasha said, "I am glad I got the crown back and will try and hold onto it this time.

I think sexiness goes beyond just looks and is a total package, from your personality to the way you carry yourself in your every day life. I'm really grateful to whoever voted for me because I work very hard."

No comments: