Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Aishwarya!


The gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is celebrating her 34th birthday at the Taj Mahal in Agra.

No place could be as perfect as Taj Mahal to celebrate her first birthday after marriage at 17th century monument of love.

Ash
and hubby Abhishek Bachchan are in Agra to shoot an ad film.

While Ash and Abhishek had arrived in the city of Taj Mahal three days back for shooting of a commercial film, mega superstar Amitabh Bachchan and his wife Jaya Bachchan joined them later.

Ash is also doing the Taj Mahal film with Ben Kingsley.

"It sounds so dramatic and romantic," said a giggly Ash. " I'm bringing it in with Abhishek, Ma and Pa. Abhishek was shooting an ad in Agra on Wednesday. So I joined him with Ma (mom-in-law Jaya) and now Pa (father-in-law Amitabh) has also joined us. So you could say it's a perfect birthday by the Taj Mahal."

Ash added, "This is my first birthday after marriage and therefore a very special occasion. Spending time with the people I love is my greatest joy. I'm in a very happy place. And I don't mean Agra. Just being with three people who mean so much to me makes my life complete.

God has been kind. There's great fulfillment in love and in being loved, by not just my husband but his parents who are now my parents. We're one family and we all love one another."

Bollywood Buzz wishes Aishwarya a very Happy Birthday :o)

No comments: