Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Will Smith: Zapped by Bollywood!


Hollywood actor Will Smith is in love with Bollywood, and in the past, had offered Aishwarya Rai the lead role in his movie Hitch.

Here's the latest interview he gave to Los Angeles based TOI's correspondent Madhureeta Mukherjee in which he talks about Bollywood and how Ash turns down his hollywood movie offer everytime!

Will Smith apparently has a passion for Indian beauties and Bollywood movies. To be more specific, 'the most beautiful woman in the world' - Aishwarya Rai!

He'd expressed his desire to cast her in Hitch, but Ash had date issues and Eva Mendes stepped in.

"Aishwarya Rai turns me down all the time. Everytime I ask her, she turns me down." He pauses and exclaims, "Oh yes... Congrats Aishwarya! I heard she got married. But she ain't working with Will Smith," he expresses.

For a man who featured in a celebrity magazine in a list of Most Beautiful Couples in the World, it is indeed a display of modesty!

And what does he think of Mumbai, so akin in life-form to his favourite NYC.

"I had a beautiful time in Mumbai. Sometime in June 2008, I'll be making a trip," he reveals.

Looking for Indian beauties for his next venture, aha?

"I want to make a movie in India, I'd really love to. I have discussed this with my friends too. I've told them 'let's get the script and idea and let's make it happen'!"

Lets see if he manages to rope in Aishwarya for one of his Hollywood ventures this time!

No comments: