Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Aamir Khan kicks the butt after Taare Zameen Par


Actor turned Director Aamir Khan has finally bid farewell to smoking, a habit he had been trying to give up for long.

In the latest post he wrote on his blog, Aamir said, " Yes, I have finally kicked the bad habit!!! I know I know, I can already hear all of y'all scream and shout. I was supposed to give up on 31st. But I didn't (which is one of the reasons I was avoiding posting).

I tried my best… but I'm sorry I couldn't then… but I have now… so please don't give me grief… instead support me now!"

After celebrating the huge success of his directorial debut film - Taare Zameen Par - last month, the actor now plans to get his life back on track, by following a strict routine of working out, healthy diets and early sleeps.

No comments: