Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Darsheel Safary of Taare Zameen Par would love to play Harry Potter!


The adorable Darsheel Safary (Ishaan of Taare Zameen Par) may be happy with the attention that he's been getting because of the film, but he is very clear that girls should stay away from him!

Here's the latest interview he gave to Times Of India:

"I hate girls pulling my cheeks," he makes a face. Tease him about it, and he says, "I don't talk about my personal life. I don't have any girlfriends and even if I did, I would not have liked to talk about them."

Darsheel loves to party, though.

"When we were shooting, we would party till late in the night. But not with the bad things that people have. We only had cold drinks at our party," he states matter-of-factly.

Nothing scares Darsheel, at least that's what he says.

"I wasn't even scared when I was holding a cracker in my hand that was about to burst," he points out. But what about his parents? "I am scared of both of them," he says, but after thinking it over he adds, "Actually I love them a lot."

Films have happened to this little boy, but his first love remains dancing.

"I have been learning dance from Shiamak Davar and have even won many prizes," he says. Darsheel doesn't mind studying, but he isn't really fond of learning Hindi and Gujarati.

"I like all subjects, but I don't like Hindi and Gujarati. People keep asking me to study these subjects all the time," says a troubled Darsheel, who is in Standard 5 of Greenlawns School, Mumbai.

And though he's naughty, he doesn't ever want to go to a boarding.

"When we were shooting at the boarding school, I missed my family a lot. Besides, no one goes to boarding for being naughty," he says.

Darsheel is keen to get back to school after the Christmas vacation.

"I haven't been in touch with my friends since the movie release. I have seen it four times, but with my parents and my family," he reveals. So, how does it feel to see himself on the big screen? "I like it. It feels very nice," he smiles.

Though he is fond of Aamir Khan, his favourite actor is Hrithik Roshan.

"I love Hrithik Roshan. He's the best actor, the best dancer and he has the best body in the world," gushes Darsheel.

The boy wonder isn't sure whether he wants to be an actor, but if he had to choose another role, he'd love to play the famous boy-wizard, Harry Potter!

"I would love to play Harry Potter and have Aamir as Dumbledore. But my bunny teeth won't work!" he laughs.

4 comments:

Mansi Trivedi said...

Finalllly
a perez hilton for Bollywood...thank you thank you! :D

Ravi Kapoor said...

@Mansi Trivedi - WoW!

Talk about comparisons!!

Thanks a ton Mansi for comparing me to one of Hollywood's biggest gossip king, Perez Hilton :o)

His blog is indeed in my "Hollywood" category on my Google Reader and I'm a devoted reader of his content too!

Very soon, you'll have me gossiping on celebrities and movies on my own Hollywood Blog! I'm working on it these days (whenever I've some free time after my day job)

Since I'm a big time movie freak so I thought of making a blog each on Bollywood and Hollywood.

I started this blog in Nov 2006 and my Hollywood blog would be up and running this month itself (keep watching this space for an announcement soon!)

And yes..a big THANK YOU for adding this blog to your blogroll, mam :o)

Its good to see that..my small little blog is a part of someone's personal weblog..

I hope to keep you entertained with whatever little I publish here!

Thanks for your time n visit..much appreciated :o)

Take care!

Keshi said...

Happy New Year Ravi!

Keshi.

Ravi Kapoor said...

@Keshi - Happy New Year to you as well Keshi!

Thanks for dropping by :o)

Take care!