Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Meet Kuch Kuch Hota Hai girl: Sana Saeed


Sana Saeed won everyone's hearts when she played Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

After appearing in a couple of television shows and ads, Sana disappeared. But now, she's back in the new telly soap, Sony Entertainment's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.

Today, the 19-year-old Sana looks very different from the spoilt girl she played in the 1998 blockbuster, when she was only nine!


Here's the latest interview she gave to Times Of India:

Where was she all these years?
Sana says, "After Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I did lots of ad films. I did not want to commit to big time roles because I wanted to concentrate on my studies. Not many people knew of my whereabouts.

I anchored some shows like Fox Kids and also did the movie, Badaal (starring Bobby Deol and Rani Mukherji).

Besides that's, I did ads for Sunsilk and Clinic Shampoo. Recently, I shot a poster ad for DHL and Lifebuoy soap. I also starred in the serial Sati (on Sahara TV) for two months."

Sana is a First Year B.Com student of Mumbai's H.R. College.

"I am in the first year of graduation and I am doing B.Com with Advertising. I am also doing a diploma in advertisement."

How was the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai experience?
I don't remember everything, but it was a beautiful experience. I had to shoot in two schedules - one in Ooty and the other in Mauritius.

Shah Rukh Khan
is an amazing person and I really enjoyed working with him. I didn't have many scenes with Salman Khan.

Are you in touch with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai team?
Not really.

Will she make a career in advertising or continue to act?
"Frankly I have not decided on any one. I just want to complete my studies and then I will think what holds my interest. Right now I am enjoying both, my studies and shooting."

Watch her interview!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the kids back then are coming out is it?
First it was Surror girl, then I saw Rasna girl and now this :)

Well she doesn't look 19 ;D.

Ahh well! let's see :B

Priya said...

Does it mean SRK is getting old?? Hmm Neyyyyyy :)

She is cute!!!

Ravi Kapoor said...

@Veens - You bet!

And btw, who is Rasna girl? I've seen the old rasna ads but I don't know who or where that girl is now.

Lemme know about her whereabouts :o)

Take care!

Ravi Kapoor said...

@Priya - Yup! She is cute :o)

Thanks for dropping by, Priya!

Take care :o)

Anonymous said...

The girl who said "I love you Rasna"

I have a mail.. where do I forward it? gimme your mail id.

ceedy said...

now this makes me feel really old....damn time flies fast....

zor ka jhatka dheere se :)

Keshi said...

Gosh she's 19 already!!!!??? WOW she's pretty too.

Keshi.

Ravi Kapoor said...

@vEENs - I've sent you an email from my personal id. Please check and send me the "Rasna Girl" mail. Thx!

Take care, mam :o)

@c e e d y - I know buddy, it's amazing how time just flies by!!

Thanks for dropping by, my blog was missing your comments already :o)

Take care, bro!

@Keshi - Yup! She is sweet n cute.

Thanks for coming, Keshi :o)

Take care!

ceedy said...

dood fikar not - just bcos comment nahi likha does not mean i dont have coffee with ravi everyday :)

and you missed my comments - so now i will put a smiley face - if i am in a huryy.......

you are so shweeet ravi!!!!

(to be heard just like manav tells adi in dhamaal :))

Ravi Kapoor said...

@c e e d y - You're funny, you know that, bro :o)

Take care!