Thursday, December 7, 2006

Preity angry

/photo.cms?msid=738142 Preity Zinta and her boyfriend Ness Wadia can't seem to keep controversy at bay.

Today there were reports about her boyfriend Ness Wadia beating up labourers in Bandra, Mumbai - because of the disturbance that they were causing in the building.

Preity on her part clarified to the media that nothing like this had happened, and instead lectured the press on how they should not carry such reports.

"You have said that at 12 o'clock there has been maar-peet (a fight). Tell me, which place in India do you have workers working in a building at 12 o'clock at night? You all put any kind of news in print in circulation and then the onus falls on us to clarify. On what basis are you putting a news item? Has anyone of you bothered to call me?" asked Preity agitatedly.

Preity also said the press should stick to reporting about her work, and stop targeting her and Ness just because they were a pair.

"If you want to talk about me, then say I'm the most beautiful woman and I have the most amazing films. Why are you bringing in my boyfriend and me in and creating this mess? For nothing," said Preity.

She challenged the press to hunt out the woman who was allegedly injured by Ness in a brawl last night.

"You find me the woman who was reportedly injured... I say on national television that I'll pay Rs 1 crore to any lady who has been injured - and that is hard-earned money for me," she added before walking away in a huff.

Source

No comments: