Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shahrukh Khan introduces new Compaq logo

As if one Shah Rukh Khan isn't enough, sometimes you get two for the price of one.

"You always believed in the future. Don't you always say Kal tumhara hai (Tomorrow is yours)? I believe if you don't have a dream, what do you have?" said Shah Rukh.

On Tuesday, the actor turned up at an event to promote a new range of Compaq computers he endorses.

The computer-savvy star said he doesn't have much time to spend on his computer, in fact he used the opportunity to make a dig at contemporaries like Aamir Khan and Anil Kapoor who have recently taken to writing Internet blogs to promote their films.

"I think one of the reasons that I have good fan following is because I work very hard. So, either I can write blogs or can keep working hard," said Shah Rukh.


Having endorsed practically every available product already, one cannot help but ask him what he would like to endorse next himself.

"Would I want to do more products? The more the merrier. I could promote journalism," said Shah Rukh.

Any takers for journalist Khan? We think not. That one, we'll pass!

No comments: