Friday, August 10, 2007

First Look: Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal - Theatrical Trailer

Ok guys..we just got an exclusive trailer for UTV's Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal.

The film belongs to the sports genre and has been shot extensively at prominent football stadiums in London and the United Kingdom. It is a film based on soccer and there are many real life players who will be seen playing in various matches in the film.

John Abraham and Bipasha Basu come together on-screen after a long hiatus and the rest of the cast consists of Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani, Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Naveen Andrews, Kushal Punjabi etc.
Goal has been produced under the UTV banner by Ronnie Screwvala and directed by Vivek Agnihotri. The music of the film has been composed by Pritam and the movie is slated for a December 2007 release.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice impressive post. It really is nice.
In my blog too, I am sure you will find something of interest to you.
Your just one valuable fame to me and my blog will help me in getting one step closer my goal.
Once again a HUMBLE request to give your valuable time to visit my blog and fame me and my blog but only if it is worthy of your fame.