Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shahid, John Abraham and Kangana in Saajan remake


Known for his love triangle stories, director Lawrence D'Souza is back with a bang.

He wants to recreate the magic of his film Saajan.

"Yes I am back and am planning to revive the Sanjay, Salman and Madhuri starrer Saajan. My writers Rajiv Kaul and Praful Parikh are working on a script. It will be a love triangle. The backdrop of Saajan was Ooty while this film will have a backdrop of Kashmir," he informs.

Saajan had an interesting pairing of Sanjay Dutt, Salman and Madhuri Dixit and it is believed that Lawrence is now planning to sign John Abraham, Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut for the main leads.

He confirms, "Yes I want this star cast as its apt for my script. My heroine is a Kashmiri girl and Kangana fits the bill."

No comments: