Thursday, December 21, 2006

"I hope to maintain my friendship with Bebo"

View Fardeen - Natasha Reception Picture GalleryAmrita Arora is forthright and believes in calling a spade a spade. She has been upfront about all her relationships and her equation with cricketer Usman Afzal is no different. Unlike other actors, she neither denies being into a relationship nor dismisses it as the customary ‘we are just friends’ justification. “Firstly you wouldn’t be in a relationship if you’re ashamed of it. Usman is a great guy. He has been very supportive and pushes me to do better. Usman and I compliment each other,” says the sultry actress.

Her budding camaraderie with Kareena Kapoor a.k.a Bebo comes as a surprise amidst the alleged catfights and bickering in Bollywood. She defies the fact that two actresses can never be friends. “I adore Bebo. We are very close and I hope to maintain my friendship with her,” Amu says effusively, adding, “Bebo and I are an example of the fact that two actresses can be friends.”

Kareena Kapoor too is all praise for Amrita. "I really like that girl. She's fun, easy-going, hassle-free and honest…just like me. I make friends for life. For example my best friend has been with me from school. Amu too will remain with me,” Kareena is quoted as saying in an interview.

Source

No comments: