Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yana Gupta penning a book

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2004/jun/12look.jpg
Model and item girl Yana Gupta , who has been away from films for some time, is penning a book on nutrition now.

"It's a fitness and health book. I have been into nutrition since I was 16. I am a fitness trainer and also an acupuncture practitioner who treats people," Yana said.


The girl who shot to fame with her item number `Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo' in 2003 said her book would be ready by the middle of next year and Penguin Publications is publishing it.

"In this book, I will advise people to eat nutritious food. I am not advocating any dieting, in fact, people should eat five to six times a day in a smaller quantity under proper guidance," Yana, who was in Panaji to promote her New-year eve show `Goa Vibe 2006' along with Pooja Bedi, said.
"I began writing in February last year and later approached Penguin Publications with whom I have entered into an agreement," she stated.

Asked whether anyone is helping her to shape up this book, Yana replies negatively. "I have been consulting doctors before writing few things," she said.

The book largely talks of Indian food, besides food from few other parts of globe. "Indian food means variety of Indian food...it talks of different parts of the country," she revealed.

Yana terms her brainchild as "healthy lifestyle" book," which will be printed in attractive colors with the help of professional designers.

If this is not enough, the Babuji fame girl, has also inked an agreement with Indiagames company to develop health mobile downloads. "It will be called Yana's fitness zone wherein mobile users will be able to get access to fitness and beauty tips at a click of a button," she explains.

The zone will also talk of her experiences during shooting and travelling. "I have partnered with Indiagames company for this zone. Later, it would be sold to the mobile service providers," she said.

Though fully engrossed in her fitness adventures, Yana is not away from acting, music and glamour. "I am going to do an item number in the movie `Kaise Kahen'. Also I am planning an international music album, I want to go more into music now," she said refraining from further divulging details of her musical venture.

No comments: