Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shilpa launches her perfume brand


Actress Shilpa Shetty's making the most of her stay in London. Tuesday saw her unveil a personally branded perfume called S2.

''It is really unique and very international yet it has an ethnic feel to it. It’s something that is very synonomus with me. I chose the name S2 because I thought that is a brand that can go on for my other products as well my own clothing line which I do intend on doing. I may even have a jewelry line," said Shilpa.

The actress was recently also spotted at the IIFA awards in Yorkshire where she was honoured not for her acting abilities - but for the global impact of her Big Brother act. “It’s special when you win an award for not portraying a character but just being yourself,” said Shilpa.


The S2 perfume will be available in the markets as soon as a few last details are put in place.

No comments: