Thursday, June 14, 2007

Amitabh Bachchan: Coming on your TV soon!


Amitabh Bachchan is all set to return to the small screen. Whether it will be a non-fiction or a fiction show, the audiences will know for sure only after Big B sifts through the offers in hand.

Confirming the news, the actor says, "Yes, I'm definitely doing television again. Talks are on with several channels. And I plan to take up one or maybe even more of these offers very shortly."

Will it be a game show? Big B laughs, "It's too early to say right now. It could be another non-fictional show. But I'm not ruling out fiction either. I've a whole bunch of proposals from a whole bunch of channels. The offers are under serious consideration."

Big B has also been seen with his family, now including bahu Aishwarya, at various award functions recently. "The best part of the whole experience was the absolute joy of being with my entire family. Nothing can beat that," says AB.

No comments: