Custom Search

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today being Valentine's Day, I thought of putting across some Bollywood/Hollywood music videos, which are all time favorites of mine..

Bollywood Music Videos:

#
Pehli Nazar Mein from Race (Thanks Saakshi, for bringing it in my attention!)


# Pehla Nasha from Jo Jeeta Woh Sikandar


# Mere Rang Mein from Maine Pyaar Kiya


# Ae Mere Humsafar from Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak


# Dil Kya Kare from Julie


# Likhe Jo Khat Tujhe, Vo Teri Yaad Mein from Kanyadaan


Hollywood Music Videos:

#
When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating


# Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx


# My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion


# Here Without You - 3 Doors Down


# Quit Playing Games With My Heart - Backstreet Boys


# Father Figure - George Michael


# You're Beautiful - James Blunt


Here's wishing everyone, a very Happy Valentine's Day :o)

9 comments:

anurag said...

collection are awsome......

c e e d y said...

Thank you Ravi saheb!!!!!

These are great - I can think of one more song that can be added....

Tumse Milke - Parinda :)

happy valentines day....

dude if time mila to mera naya post read karna.....have wishes for everyone

c e e d y said...

oye itti sari news ek din mai........

you really are spending the valentine with someone you really love......"bollywood buzz"

i ope shilpa n sherawat can deliver the goods.....

charlies angels.....well have to see that one....

thanks man have a cold beer n chill

Ravi said...

@anurag - Thanks, man :)

Take care!

Ravi said...

@c e e d y - Thanks for your wishes, bro :)

I haven't yet seen Parinda. I would add that song, as soon as I manage to get hold of its DVD ;)

As far as "spending Valentine with someone" is concerned, the last time I celebrated it with "someone" was way back in 1995, dude!

It's been 12 years now, and I don't celebrate it anymore.

It's just like any other day for me...however, I respect this festival and so, thought of writing an article on it!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, buddy :)

Take care!

Solitaire said...

aamir khan songs rock!!! thank you!!!!!!!

Ravi said...

@Solitaire - You're welcome :)

Take care!

yves said...

Thanks Ravi,
Those songs are almost all among my favourites
cheers

Ravi said...

@yves - You're welcome :)

Thanks for dropping by..take care!

For new stories, please visit www.bollywoodbuzz.in