Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hrithik will be away from family on wedding anniversary

Hrithik Roshan & SusanneBollywood superhero Hrithik Roshan is upset he won't be able to celebrate his wedding anniversary with wife Susanne on Wednesday as he is shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker's "Jodha-Akbar" in Rajasthan.

"For the first time I won't be here in Mumbai with my wife for our anniversary. And considering there is no access to a mobile network, no means of communication where I'll be shooting, so I won't even be able to speak to her. This is the first time that such a thing will happen since we got married," Hrithik told IANS.

After spending a long holiday with his family, Hrithik returned to Rajasthan on Monday to shoot for "Jodha-Akbar".

"I was let off for a couple of days during the release of 'Dhoom 2'. But then I had another five-day gap later in the shooting schedule. Ashutosh suggested I take those five days so I could spend a longish period in Mumbai with my family," said Hrithik before leaving for Rajasthan.

But there's heartening news for Susanne and their son, Hrehaan.

"I'm expected to be back on Dec 29 to spend time with my friends and family and bring in the New Year. It will be my son Hrehaan's first New Year and, therefore, special. I think that will somewhat compensate for my absence on the 20th. I hope, Susanne will agree."

No comments: