Wednesday, December 13, 2006

“I hate experimenting with my looks”

“I hate experimenting with my looks. I don't follow trends for the heck of it. I am very particular about what I wear. Style from me is not a label but and attitude,” says Akshay Khanna. Akshay Khanna recently did a high fashion photo-shoot with a special stylist of International repute.

The stylist was simply ecstatic and raved that Akshay’s looks were truly international. Not surprising, since it's a given fact that Akshay possesses a certain pedigree that is class apart. He understands high fashion, with a cool attitude to match.

Akshay is known to spend obscene amount on his shoes, if it goes well with his sense of style. Taking a step further, Falguni Thakore will style Akshay in Abbas Mastan's next film with Bobby Deol and Urvashi Sharma. Incidentally Falguni Thakore is behind the styling of Abhishek Bachchan.

No comments: