Thursday, December 14, 2006

My reputation means the most to me- Sophie

Download Shaadi No.1 WallpapersOomph babe Sophie Chaudhary is miffed with allegations about her not being professional. The Fame X hostess is accused of throwing her weight around, not being punctual and talking in English instead of Hindi on sets. “There’s not an iota of truth into all this. I’ve never been late for any shot, be it for Fame X, MTV or my films. I value my time and also take other people’s time seriously. As for talking in English, I’d like to state that my first script had 90% English but I was the one who insisted on speaking in Hindi. I am well versed with Urdu and I remember talking in Urdu ever since I was a kid,” says a livid Sophie as she fluently converses in Hindi.

Sophie confirms the news that she has quit the show. The buzz is that she also picked up fights with crew members. “Yes I have quit Fame X. My reputation is of paramount importance to me. I take my image seriously and I will not allow anyone to malign it and get away with it. I can’t work with people who indulge in bickering and backbiting. I can’t work with people who lie and who are unprofessional.”

“I have immense respect for Palash Sen, Daler Mehendi, Ganesh Hegde and Sowmya Raoh. I never had any issues with them. They’ve been really sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed doing the show. I have quit Fame and I will definitely miss the kids. But I won’t do anything at the cost of my reputation,” she signs off.

No comments: