Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jiah starts action training now

http://movies.sulekha.com/moviepics/nishabd20.jpg
Jiah, who has been well appreciated by the critics for her acting in her debut film NISHABD, is presently living it up in London. Her video 'TAKE LITE' which she has sung, written and choreographed her own belly dancing steps like Shakira, has also been creating waves.

She has also gone to London to spend time with her sister who is settled down there. But a little birdie informs that Jiah, besides living it up in London, has also been training in Tai Chi & Motor cycle stunts for her next film which she has signed.

When asked about her next film, Jiah just laughs "Hey, I am having great fun in London. I'm just chilling out. I'm glad that my debut performance has been appreciated. Let me have some fun before I focus completely on my next film."

No comments: