Friday, May 11, 2007

Kangana opts out of Rakesh Roshan's film

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c8/KanganaRanautinMetro.gif
The Metro-centric Kangana is very clear in her head about her likes and dislikes. So when Rakesh Roshan approached her for a role in the comedy Krazy 4 that he's producing, she declined politely arguing that there was little scope for her to perform in a film that featured four male stars in the lead.

Kangana confirms she was indeed offered the comedy. "I won't say I wasn't tempted. Who doesn't want to work with Mr Rakesh Roshan? I'd have been happy to be part of Krazy 4 because I am dying to do a comedy. Sadly there was little scope for me to perform. When I expressed my misgivings Mr Roshan was very nice. Very different from some other filmmakers who turn nasty when you decline to do their films."

The role has now gone to Diya Mirza.

No comments: