Saturday, May 12, 2007

'Mehbooba' pictures leaked, Varma shocked

The image
Director Ram Gopal Varma is shocked to see pictures of the secretly-shot song Mehbooba, featuring both Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan with Urmila, leaked out on the net.

"I haven't given out any pictures. In fact, I don't intend to show the song in my promos. So it has to be images taken on a mobile camera during the shoot (at Karjat)," Varma said.

At the same time, the director is surprised at a report which claims that Aishwarya Rai was supposed to do the Mehbooba song before Urmila Matondkar in his much-talked about film Sholay. He said: "This is news to me. As far as I'm concerned Urmila was always the first and the last choice for Mehbooba song. I don't know where Aishwarya came into the picture."

The film starring Amitabh, Ajay Devgan and Sushmita Sen, is a remake of Ramesh Sippy's film of the same name.

No comments: