Friday, June 22, 2007

John Abraham shoots down rumours of his split with Bipasha

Never mind the speculation about l'affaire John-Bipasha, this is the real story.

There's no Mallika Sherawat, Vidya Balan or Sheetal Menon on the scene for him. And, likewise, Dino Morea, Vivek Oberoi and Saif Ali Khan feature nowhere in her life. The Bollywood duo clear the air with John taking up their honour.

"I am talking as Bipasha's spokesperson ," laughs John. He is shooting in Pondichery currently where there is no network. "Probably that's why my silence is being misinterpreted," explains the hunk. "We are very much together and Bips is the woman I love and am marrying!"

He could not be more specific. Linking Bips with other men, John feels, shows the otherwise "sweet and simple girl" in bad light. Do the link-ups make him insecure?

"What rubbish," he laughs , "I trust my woman. I really want Bipasha to go out and make friends. I would be sad and upset if she doesn't. This is because I am so consumed by my work that I hardly have time for her. I don't need to confront her with the rumours to reinforce my belief in her. Bipasha is very transparent. She tells me everything. So there's no room for any doubt. I trust her completely."

However, the relationship has faced some trouble?

"Look, every relationship has some problem. I don't deny we faced a bit of it too, but in this case the problems weren't so massive that they could end our relationship. I think some people took undue advantage of the fact that we had a bit of a routine problem."

And exactly who is Sheetal Menon in John's life?

"Sheetal Menon is someone I did an ad with. That's all I know of her. I don't want to give this any more importance," John answers.

Related Article:
Have John-Bipasha split?

No comments: