Monday, July 2, 2007

Amitabh Bachchan in Ridley Scott's Body Of Lies


Reports are that Bollywood mega superstar Amitabh Bachchan may star in Ridley Scott's next film that will have Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe as his co-stars.

Talking to a prominent newspaper Bachchan revealed that he received an email from Scott's office last week to star in his ambitious Body Of Lies, a thriller with an Al-Qaeda plot. William Monahan, who also wrote The Departed, has written the film.

"Ridley Scott wants me to play a part of the Jordanian in the film. I've asked for more details. I need to see the script before I take a call. Let's be realistic. Who will notice me when DiCaprio and Crowe are in the same film," Bachchan joked.

The two first met in 2003 at the Marrakech Film Festival in Rabat, Morocco where Scott offered Bachchan a role in the 2005 spectacle Kingdom Of Heaven.

Though Bachchan didn't do that part, things look brighter this time round!

No comments: