Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bipasha gets cozy with Cristiano Ronaldo!


Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu's dreams came true at Lisbon, Portugal when she got to meet her favourite footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and the actress seems to have made the most of it!

Latest TV grabs show both the celebrities in a liplock, sending shock waves across her fans who were still in the process of digesting the rumours of her break-up with beau John Abraham.

Intimate pictures of Cristiano and Bipasha have been splashed all over the Internet and the local television channels are also airing snaps of her close encounter with the football star.
Bipasha hosted the Seven Wonders of the World ceremony at the Benfica Stadium in Lisbon on July 7.

"For two months I had been raving to my boyfriend John (Abraham) that I'd meet Cristiano at IIFA (International Indian Film Academy ) awards. They had promised to make him walk with me. I was crushed when it didn't happen. Who was to know that I'd party with him just weeks after IIFA," Bipasha said.

"I was like a fan to begin with. But after we bonded, we just became two individuals bonding as buddies over an important international event. We're pals now. If I ever have to see a football game, all I've to do is ask Cristiano," she added.

During dinner, Cristiano told Bipasha that he was a big fan of Bollywood. "I thought he was just trying to be sweet. I told him he didn't have to say he liked Bollywood films just to please me. " Cristiano fished out his cell phone and made me hear Tujhse naraaz nahin from Masoom . He said, 'Now do you believe me?'"

Bipasha
laughs about her interaction with the soccer star. "I've told him I'm his first Indian friend. We discussed John and my football film Goal. I've invited Cristiano to India."


Well the dusky beauty, who has previously dated some of India's hottest men like Dino Morea, Milind Soman, John Abraham, is seen frequently with actor Saif Ali Khan these days.

All we can say now is - there is something about Bipasha!

No comments: