Tuesday, August 7, 2007

John, Bips team up for an item number

The much-in-the-news Bipasha-John pair is very much together.

Though the duo refuses to comment on their relationship, Bipasha Basu confirmed they have come together for a sizzling item song in Anurag Kashyap's No Smoking.


"I don't think I want to talk about my personal life any more. What's happening there is for me to know. But, yes, John and I have come together professionally again after Goal, this time with an item song in Anurag Kashyap's No Smoking," Bipasha said.

What about the danger of being branded an item girl?

"When have I cared about my image?" Bipasha shrugged. "And besides I've full faith in the intelligence of the film industry, also my audiences. By now they know what I'm capable of, and it's not just items."

Related Articles:

No comments: