Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Now Heyy Babyy 2?


According to Taran Adarsh from IndiaFM, rumors are rife that Sajid is keen on repeating the cast of the film - Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh - in Heyy Babyy's sequel that he's planning. The only change will be the leading lady.

True?

"Milap Zaveri [the writer of Heyy Babyy] and I did mull over the idea. We knew that people would expect a sequel if the film works. But I want to try something new with my next film," Sajid clarifies.

But Heyy Babyy 2 would make wise business sense.

"It would, but I look at it differently. If at all I attempt a sequel, I'll have to show Akshay, Fardeen and Ritesh as 50 + age-wise, since the daughter would've grown up. Will they look convincing as older men? I doubt! This would be unacceptable to viewers," he smiles.


So what's next on the agenda?

"I've already started working on a new script. All I can say right now is that it will shock you," he smiles.

Stay tuned in!

No comments: