Thursday, February 14, 2008

Priyanka, Sushmita and Lara as Charlie's Angels?


According to the latest buzz doing the rounds in the B-town, Rohit Jugraj - who started his career by assisting Sanjay Leela Bhansali and then directed the fiasco actioner - James - for Ram Gopal Varma - has been approached by Abbas-Mustan to produce his take on Charlie's Angels.

The film is expected to star Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra as the three sexy 'angels' played originally by Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu.


Rohit says, "Yes, I'm directing a film for Abbas-Mustan and it's the Charlie's Angels styled girls' action flick.

I'm going to say neither yes nor no to the three names mentioned in the lead. All I'll say at this stage is that, my producers Abbas-Mustan are very influential and they've worked with the who's who of the industry. For them getting my wish list of actors won't be a problem!"

Stay tuned in!

No comments: