Monday, January 22, 2007

KBC kicks off with King Khan today

http://www.gulf-times.com/mritems/images/2006/12/4/2_120831_1_248.jpg
It is the D Day today for Shahrukh Khan. The Baadshah of Bollywood is all set to begin his second innings on television with Kaun Banega Carorepati (KBC).

KBC, India's most-watched television show will go on air from today (Jan 22, 2007) which was stopped due to Big B's illness. As Amitabh Bachchan denied to host the show further, Shahrukh slipped into the hot seat. But the question arises, whether King Khan will be able to carry the same magic created by Big B or not.

Having got into the Big B's shoes, Khan says, "I am very exited and thrilled. It is like coming back home as I am back to television. I promise to all my audiences that I will try to deliver my best according to my capabilities."

The show will start with the roll-over contest Prasenjit Sarkar. As Shah Rukh pops his first question at 9 PM today, it will be revealed to the audiences whether King Khan lives up to the comparison with Big B or not.

No comments: