Monday, July 23, 2007

NRI's wife blames Shilpa for break-up!

A UK based Indian film producer's wife has accused Bollywood beauty Shilpa Shetty of ensnaring her film producer hubby and wrecking their marriage.

Kavita Kundra hit out against the Celebrity Big Brother winner for pursuing an affair with her hubby, Raj Kundra. The news comes after the stunning actor was spotted shopping with Kundra.

"Shilpa's a cultural icon in the Indian community but she's not what she appears. She can have any man she wants - there are plenty of single men. She didn't need to go after my husband," she said.

According to reports, things started after Raj went to Mumbai to work on a script and when he got back to the UK, Kavita noticed a change in his behaviour.

"He'd been away in Mumbai for a month working on a script. I'd gone to stay with my parents at their home in West Bromwich. But when Raj returned to the UK he sent me a text message, which took my breath away. It read simply - Don't bother coming back," she said.

However, Raj has denied having an affair with the Bollywood star and said that his marriage ended a year ago, and that it had nothing to do with the actor.

"We're just friends. I have a business relationship with Shilpa regarding her perfume. My marriage ended twelve months ago and it was nothing to do with Shilpa," he said.

No comments: