Friday, August 3, 2007

Amitabh, Shah Rukh exchange gifts

The Big B and SRK seem to be in the mood for a patch up, if the gifts they've been sending each other are any indication.

Before leaving for London for his appointment with Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, SRK gifted Bachchan an expensive computer game. It was now Bachchan's turn to return the favour, and he did so by sending SRK a Dolce & Gabbana jacket.

The Big B is also rumoured to be making a special appearance in SRK's home production, Om Shanti Om.

However, Bachchan says, "We were all going to the Filmfare Awards function this year when Farah asked me to say a few words into the camera for her film, which I did. I don't know if that can be termed as a guest appearance."

I just found an old Polio Campaign commercial - featuring Amitabh and Shahrukh - which I assume is the only commercial which has both of them together!

No comments: