Thursday, December 20, 2007

Salman Khan@Madame Tussauds on Jan 15, 2008


Award-winning Bollywood hero Salman Khan will officially unveil his wax figure at Madame Tussauds, London on January 15 2008.

Salman beat nine other Indian mega stars, including Madhuri Dixit and Abhishek Bachchan, to be immortalized at the world famous attraction after a public poll conducted by Madame Tussauds this summer.

The actor was recently measured and photographed by expert Madame Tussauds sculptors in hometown Mumbai to kick-start painstaking work on his eagerly awaited wax double.

He has already chosen and donated clothes for the figure to wear and recorded an exclusive video message that will be shown to Madame Tussauds visitors following the big 'reveal'.

Salman Khan commented: "I am touched and honoured that my fans have chosen me to appear in Madame Tussauds. I very much look forward to visiting and coming face to face with my likeness."

Click here for the video.

No comments: