Monday, January 1, 2007

What have Bollywood stars resolved this New Year?

Download Nisha Kothari WallpapersBollywood actors and filmmakers are all set to welcome 2007 with a host of new resolutions. Some plan to work harder, others will go on a much-deserved holiday and there are a few who will focus on their family life.

Nisha Kothari, who plays Basanti in Ram Gopal Varma's "Sholay", says: "I hadn't thought about it, but I think it is the right time to make one. In the New Year I will trust myself, take decisions that will make me a better human being."

Download Rules - Pyar Ka Superhit Formula WallpapersModel-turned-actor Milind Soman will focus on family ties. He said: My resolution is to show my family that I love them. I will give all happiness to my wife and build a new house.

TV actress Vani Tripathi, who made her big screen debut with "Dil Se Pooch... Kidhar Jaana Hai", said: "This time my New Year resolution is very introspective. 2006 has been the 'year of justice' for women. In 2007, I will put myself in the witness box and question - how many times have I supported something that had a social relevance? In the New Year I will not ignore any injustice and will try to protect the dignity of people around me. And there will be a conscious effort from my side to choose work that reflects my thoughts."

View MANORANJAN Press Meet - Picture GalleryRubbishing rumours that he is set to tie the knot with Anupama Verma in 2007, Aryan Vaid said: "As such there are no plans for 2007. But I will improve my work and myself as a person. As far as marriage is concerned, it is a serious step in life and I would not like to comment upon it right now."

New item girl Sambhavna Seth said: "I will get up early in the morning and will focus more on my work. I have quite a lot of item numbers lined up in 2007. Hence I will work more than last year."

View NACH BALIYE 2 Press Meet - Picture GalleryKetaki Dave, who played Saif Ali Khan's mother in "Kal Ho Naa Ho", wants to be more active at work front. She said: "I am interested in doing more movies and you need a push to improve your work. In order to push the envelope a little further, I will desert my laid back attitude towards work."

Source

No comments: